Check out our reviews & ratings of the newest movies & DVDs. Plus we have reviews of old movies now on DVD & your favorite TV shows that our now availible on DVD.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Best & Worse Football Movies Review

Best & Worse Football Movies Review

What better time of the year, than now to take a look at the best & worse football movies ever made. Not only has football become the #1 sport in America, but it also is a great subject for movies. Playing in theaters now are two football movies, both of them look very good & are sure to be favorites. It doesn't matter if the movie involves High School, College, or NFL football, just as long as the story is good, football fans are love football movies.

Best Football Movies
#1. Remember the Titans
#2. Brian's Song
#3. Everybody's All American
#4. Friday Night Lights
#5. The Longest Yard(Burt Reynolds)

Worst Football Movies
#1. Johnny Be Good
#2. Necessary Roughness
#3. Best of Times
#4. Lucas
#5. The Longest Yard(Adam Sandler)

Check out these other football movies that any football or movie fan would enjoy.
All the Right Moves, Radio, Any Given Sunday?, & Varsity Blues.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

I'm with you on the top five, though I think I would have put Brian's Song No. 1 .. I have to admit, though, that I have a soft spot for Lucas, maybe not as a football movie, but a movie I like nonetheless

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Ouch. I actually liked Necessary Roughness. Yes it's cheesy, but it's good cheesy. And maybe I just dig comedies, but I'd throw the Waterboy up on the Best list as well.

5:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think any given sunday is up there as well

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home